When it comes to publishing anything, your title (or headline) is everything. Maybe that’s what some of these authors were thinking — “let me grab readers with a really whack title!”. Or maybe they were just clueless. I don’t know.
I’ve not read any of these books. Some of them may be great books, really. But they get on this fabulous list simply because of their very bizarre titles. I didn’t just pick on Christian books, either. I threw in pretty much every crazy religious book title I could find and source. I did find, naturally, that Christians are a tad more creative in their titles.
I’ve sourced all of these to make sure they’re real books — Amazon where I could, and other places if Amazon didn’t have it.
1. Let’s start eating disorders early!
2. It’s almost like this book is an answer to the one above.
3. I will never be unable to unsee this book cover. The Amazon reviews are unbelievable.
4. You MUST read the Amazon reviews on this one! Well, all of them, really.
5. See, told you I didn’t just pick on Christian spirituality books! And does this work for other body parts? Asking for a friend.
“I used to be a carpenter’s dream: flat as a board and easy to nail. But since I used the other 90% of my brain to embiggen my boobies, every time I fly I’m designated as the flight crew’s honorary flotation device! This book has taught me the power of mind over mammaries! Thanks Natural Bust Enlargement!”
6. I’ve actually seen most of the inside of this book. It’s even crazier than the cover would lead you to believe.
7. That devil’s a handy fella to have around. I can pretty much blame him for everything.